Call Me!

You can reach me on my Skype phone number anytime...it's just like calling me in NC! (828) 398-0878

Monday, July 4, 2011

Visitors in Medellín

Blaire and Katie with me at the top of Cerro Nutibara at Dusk


The Happy Travelers at El Puente del Occidente over the
Cauca River in Santa Fe de Antioquia
On the Metro-Cable
(hanging cable cars used for mass-transit)
On different weekends in June, friends Blaire and Katie, of FL, and Sarah and Chris, of WI, visited me here in Colombia.  It was an incredible treat to get to host them all and show-off my adopted hometown.  They all seemed impressed with Medellín's beauty and sophistication.  We had a great time meeting some of my dearest friends here in town and heading out for some city night-life.  I also enjoyed using their visits as an excuse to wander out of town a bit to see some neighboring small towns that I'd heard great things about.
Posing with Chris in Parque Berrio
with a favorite Botero Statue
Sarah and Chris visiting Grandma Magola
in her lovely garden
Sarah and Chris hanging out above Medellín on the Metro-Cable

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you've had a really fun, friend-filled summer in Medellin! Wish we could have been there, too! It looks really lovely and you're a great hostess!!

    Krissy & Rick (in Paris)

    ReplyDelete