Call Me!

You can reach me on my Skype phone number anytime...it's just like calling me in NC! (828) 398-0878

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Views from Colegio Montessori

Marlon, my teaching partner for HS English,
 at a lively school assembly
I have officially accepted a teaching position for January (the start of the school year here) at the Colegio Montessori.  I will be teaching math in English for some combination of 3rd - 6th grade, depending on the other math teacher they need to hire for the new year.  This is the school where I had a long-term sub position teaching high school English in September, and where I am now working part-time teaching 3rd grade math until the end of November, the end of their school year.  In my time at the school, I have felt like a member of the Montessori family and have established myself as a "good teacher" with the students and other teaching staff.  I hope to teach a Creative Movement class once a week in the After-school Program.  I also still plan to be teaching a course in Modern Dance once a week at a local university-- that's still in the works!  Here are some images from the school...

No comments:

Post a Comment