Call Me!

You can reach me on my Skype phone number anytime...it's just like calling me in NC! (828) 398-0878

Sunday, October 2, 2011

A Colombia Dance Tour, Part IIII

Images from the Fables performance, and rehearsal process, for the Botanical Garden Show.
Karen as the dancing Camel.

Alexis as the Ostrich in Love

Amy and Alexis as the Brave Lobster and her Coward Crab friend.

Rehearsing with the flowers for the final show

The Trees bowing after a successful performance

The forest animals!

New friend! Alirio, my "tio" here, and Gils made friends over drinks at our favorite bar a t the end of the tour.    The dancers were happy to share the stories from the trip and talk of possible plans for future tours.


The last night in Colombia.  Their tour included performances at universities, malls, schools, and international mainstages.  They did workshops with almost 100 school children in the cities of Medellin, Manizales, Pereira and Armenia.  I know they touched the lives of thousands of people in their short time visiting my South-American second home.  I am proud of the work we all accomplished together and am endlessly grateful to the people who helped us make it happen, especially all of our new partners and friends at the Colombo Americano.  Here's to planning the next ACDT adventure in Colombia!

No comments:

Post a Comment