Call Me!

You can reach me on my Skype phone number anytime...it's just like calling me in NC! (828) 398-0878

Friday, October 28, 2011

Parque Tayrona

Colombia's most gorgeous beaches are on the Caribbean coast, contained within the boundaries of Parque Tayrona.  This national park sits right next to the Sierra Nevada National Park, home to the country's highest peaks.  This close proximity of snow-capped Andean peaks and white-sand, tropical beaches makes the region very unique and stunningly gorgeous.  I took advantage of a week of student vacation to head north with my friend Serena to explore the park and beyond.



Arriving by horse on the park's muddy trail
I can't resist a handstand opportunity on the beach!

1 comment:

  1. magnificent photos! what an amazing adventure!

    love from Paris
    Krissy

    ReplyDelete