Call Me!

You can reach me on my Skype phone number anytime...it's just like calling me in NC! (828) 398-0878

Saturday, November 6, 2010

BOGOTA!

I took advantage of having 6 days off in a row to visit the capital.  11-hour bus rides there and back convinced me to take a flight next time, but seeing the vibrant green landscape, cut through with wild rushing rivers and spotted with precious country towns, made the road trip worth it.  The city was excellent to visit, but too big for me in terms of a place to live.  I went to a theater performance, wandered the museums and sites, and met great people.  I took two days to get to know a small town with big rocks to climb on to the north, Suesca.  And when it was time to head back to Medellín, it felt good to be going "home."  Enjoy the photos!
Cable car up to Montserate to see the best view!

1 comment:

  1. All right it's going to be time to start sharing some local recipes, especially if you show us pictures of bakery's windows.

    ReplyDelete