Call Me!

You can reach me on my Skype phone number anytime...it's just like calling me in NC! (828) 398-0878

Monday, March 21, 2011

My Places: Altitud Climbing Center

I spend quite a bit of time at Altitud, a local climbing center.  I have made many friends at this gym who I climb with at the outdoor climbing destinations in the region.  The owners are great friends of mine now and have shown me incredible kindness since my arrival.  They have really made me feel like part of the Altitud family!
Juan Guillermo and Maria Isabel Directors of the climbing school, seen here at the the potluck I hosted in November.  They also put on the annual trail run half marathon that I participated in last fall.  Incredible athletes and remarkable people.
Carlos and Marco: my climbing buddies hanging out in the bouldering cave.
Outside of Altitud :)  I can walk there in about 25 mins. from my house through a lovely little neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment