Call Me!

You can reach me on my Skype phone number anytime...it's just like calling me in NC! (828) 398-0878

Monday, March 21, 2011

My Places: JazzDance Academy

This is the beautiful dance studio where I spend several hours each week taking Ballet and Modern  dance classes.    My instructors are excellent and the classes are full of motivated adults.  I feel so lucky to have found this lovely school which offers classes in tap, ballet, jazz, modern, contemporary, flamenco, and hip-hop for ids and adults.  I felt right at home the first time I entered this school and cherish the time I get to spend there.
I can walk to this studio in about 25 mins. past a large university and a neighborhood full of great restaurants and lively bars and cafes.  

2 comments:

  1. Keep them coming Jessy- I like to relive your life, even if it is on a screen! Let's call soon, time gets away too easily.
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your posts...everything seems so Jessy. I am glad you have found a great community. I'll try to call soon.
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete